Friday, May 13, 2022

We made it to 2022!

In case you were thinking that I missed blogging about New Year's Eve, you're correct.  I did.  I didn't take a single picture, and I legit can't remember what we did!

We drove down to Tucson on January 1st.  I let my mom borrow some of my NY decorations.  They made for a lovely table.




Kevin committed a faux pas and was still wearing his holiday collar on the 1st. 



We remedied that!



I made prosecco jello squares.  They were so good.  I'm going to do this every year. 

Official 2022 picture

We drove home on the 2nd.  I added the anniversary corks to the bowl. 


I ordered this soft headband headphones and it was delivered on the 5th.  Highly recommended.  By me. 

I had to make a presentation for work on 6th.  Kevin needed me at that exact moment. 

Spencer's 14 year 4 month picture on the 6th. 

I was taking pictures of Kevin sleeping and sending them to Michael at work on the 7th. 



Yes.  Yes. I did zoom in, crop, and text this to Michael. 

We bought this sparkling wine six-pack before Christmas, but didn't start drinking it until the 8th.  Seeing these pictures now, I miss this thing!  We should have bought about 20. 



A lovely sunrise on the 11th.

And Kevin being adorable the same day.

Just following directions on the 12th.

Same location as the previous sunrise, but a very different kind of lovely on the 13th. 
We were supposed to spend MLK Jr weekend in Pinetop with friends, so on the 13th  I made a big pot of soup to take with us on the 14th.

I also made a bunch of cookies. 

And we got all of the snacks and gift exchange items ready to pack. 

Then this one got COVID, so we put him into quarantine in his room and the guest room, and canceled the weekend. 

The 14th was the 3 year anniversary of my double mastectomy.  I put on pink ribbon earrings, 

And posed with Kevin. 

Of course there is a comparison collage- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022. 

Here's a preview of the lovely gold and white and glitter New Year's house. 

Two more posts about January and we're moving on to February.  

No comments: