Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Christmas Eve and Day

Spencer and Kevin cuddles on Christmas Eve morning.


The table was set for dinner.


The tree was gorgeous.


I arranged a fabulous charcuterie board.

There was also a goat cheese board.

My sister-in-law made a fabulous tomato and cheese candy cane. 

And my mom made her fantastic crab chowder.

The nog was delightful.

Official Christmas Eve photo.

Presents







Christmas morning  

It's not that I'm not posting a lot of photos because it's five months later.  I didn't take very many pictures.





Kevin got an igloo.  He hasn't been in it since that morning. 

We went to my uncle's house for Christmas dinner.  I had to scope out a location for our family picture.  

Yeah. This will do. 

Needs a bit of a face though. 

This snowman is weighted because it's a doorstop.  Kevin ran around the house with it in his mouth, shaking it and trying to snap its neck. 



Kevin and Michael needed a Christmas day nap. 

No comments: