Saturday, May 14, 2022

Feb 1-10

Kevin looking inquisitive on the 1st


Black and white cookie that Michael and I shared on the 2nd.

I made pizza toast on the 2nd.  

It was marvelous. 

We bought a new dishwasher in January and it was delivered on the 4th.  

Bye bye old dishwasher. 



Hello new dishwasher!



It has a third rack which we actually use fairly often. 
Spencer and I were driving together on the 4th when he saw this car in the parking lot of a Culvers.  He said, "oh wow, mom.  Look at that car.  When is it from?  Like, the 80's?"


I almost yeeted him out of the car, as the kids say. 

I made cookies for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics on the 4th.  Wow, the 4th was a busy day. 

Kevin looking so cuddly on the 5th. 

My dad bought this big spoon and fork for my grandma when he lived in Guam in the 60's.  They hung in my grandparent's kitchen for my entire life.  My dad took them back after they both passed away and held on to them and then inisted I needed to hang them up.  So I did.  In the dining room.  
This was on the 5th. 

I was at Michael's Arts and Crafts on the 6th.  I thought this was totally bizarre. 

As was the tube of human organs.

Michael and I were having coffee outside on the 6th and Kevin insisted on joining. 


Then I guess he was cold after. 


Spencer's 14 year 5 month photo on the 6th. 
Our neighborhood was under construction for months and months while they fixed all of the sidewalks for their ADA compliance issues.  They had worked on the other side of the street the entire previous week and I was positive that they would not come back and start with our house first.  I really thought they would start at the other end and come back at our house.  So, I woke up to them tearing out our driveway on the 7th.  My car was in the garage.  I gambled.  I lost. 

They had the new concrete poured by noon. 


But the sidewalk took another day. 


This is the side of our house on the 8th.  Kevin was enraged. 

He slept it off. 


I went to the dermatologist on the 10th.  I got a cappuccino after and I thought that this mug was too Thanksgivingy to be used in February, but I guess you can be grateful and blessed any time of year.

No comments: