Thursday, May 19, 2022

Easter weekend to April 30th

Apparently, this post accidentally got posted with nothing in it yesterday  No pictures or text, just a title.  Ooops. Sorry. 

I guess it's OK to have one mistake whilst doing seven months of blogging in 3 weeks though.

We used bleeding tissue paper to dye our Easter eggs this year.

This was on Friday the 15th.


And the next day, Saturday the 16th. 
The customary bunny cake was made the day before Easter.  

I tried to make him a lovely light brown, but I didn't have a full set of food coloring, so he was a sickly pewter color. 




Elliott's 10 year 4 month picture on the 16th. 

Easter Sunday

Elliott, Kevin and I went for a walk on Easter morning.  We saw Megan's mom out walking, so we took a picture to send to Megan. 

Baskets for the kids.

I made a dessert charcuterie board. 

The dessert buffet.



I also made a little bunny/chick board.  I had to tell everyone it was decoration and not for eating. 

The drink station

Bunnies on the table

Appetizers


Dinner is served

The official 2022 Easter pic

Spencer and Rosemary were twins.

OK, let's blast through the rest of the month. 

I saw this dog in this backpack on the 18th.  Kevin needs a pouch like this so he can be an infant child and be carried everywhere. 

April 19th

I asked Elliott to take a picture with some of his earths on Earth Day.

Kevin insisted on sitting on my lap while I worked on the 22nd. 

Looking at the street so he can bark at everyone walking by. 

Kevin on the 23rd.


We went to a birthday party for Brenda on the 23rd.  It was the sisterhood and spouses only. 




Kevin and I see this roadrunner fairly often, always on the same street. 

I've named him MeepMeep.

Kevin on the 28th.

On the 29th I was sitting on the couch watching tv. I reached up to my neck because I felt something dripping.  Oh, apparently I was just bleeding to death because I had a tiny little scratch.  This healed up to absolutely nothing!

And finally, Kevin with his new galaxy collar on the 30th. 

Bring on May!!!

No comments: