Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Dec 13- 22

We got our 2021 pandemic ornament delivered on December 13th.  It went on the tree next to the 2020 pandemic ornament.

We took our family Christmas card picture on the 15th.  It's a good picture but I could never get the lighting right because of all the backlighting and side lighting from the backyard. 

Kevin sleeping in his bed on our bed covered in his Christmas blankie on the 19th.


I went in to work on the 20th.  I had evaluations to do, but I also wanted to work on my room.  A friend had given me this print, so I framed it and made it pretty and wanted to display it. 


I finally got my cabinet from the old campus delivered to my room. 
It got a little banged up and scratched in the move, so I made this pretty cover out of prints, paper, and border I already had. 

It was finally looking good!












I went shopping on the 20th and saw St. Patrick's Day stuff.  Disgusting!

Progress on the wine advent calendar on the 20th.

Kevin was cold again on the 22nd.



I wanted to buy these shirts for Spencer.  He wanted only the dog. 


I got this mug for my brother because he's the captain now. 

OK......up next there will be a post about the yearly December photos, then a post about Christmas Eve and Day, then a post about the festive Christmas house, then a post about our anniversary in Vegas, and then we'll move on to the New Year 2022, that was "only" 4 months ago. 

No comments: