Thursday, May 19, 2022

April 5- 15

Michael's brother was in town for business, so he stayed with us the nights of April 4th and 5th.  We took alllllllll the pictures on the 5th.




Brother shenanigans







Spencer's 14 year 7 month picture on the 6th.

Kevin had to go to the vet on the 8th.  He got a rabies shot, a general check-up and an ointment to put on the bald spot on his face. 


Elliott got all dressed up around 2 pm on Saturday the 9th and asked if we could go out for a fancy dinner.  Spencer asked if we would leave him at home.  Everyone was happy. 

We went to Roy's where we haven't been in, like, 16 years probably. 


Oh look!  I took a picture of something Eastery on the 11th. 

Kevin being held like an infant child on the 12th. 

Candle organization on the 13th. 

These are all fall scented. 

These are patriotic/4th of July. 

My aunt's birthday is April 15th.  I met her and my mom at the Olive Garden in Casa Grande.  Michael and the kids dropped me off there on the way to Tucson.  We ate lunch, 

Then I drove my mom back to Tucson.  She slept. 

A lovely sunset in Tucson. 


OK, friends! We have one more post for April.  I'm going to cram Easter weekend and then the end of April into one post.  Then, we will be in May!  And it will be May. May in May.  Wow. 

No comments: