Friday, May 13, 2022

A festive home for 2022

Gold by the front door!
The living room.  

I love it decorated for Christmas, but I also love it when everything is down and it looks so empty for the New Year.







Entryway
The purple glittery pillows are new.  They were actually Christmas, so I got them about 70% off in January. 
I put the belt I wore for our vow renewal in the middle of the white pillow because I didn't know what else to do with it.  It's still there in May. 

Kevin did not do dry January. 
The rest of the pictures got all flipped and scrambled and out of order as I loaded them.  It's not worth it to me to spend the time fixing them. Ha. 

Dining room






Hallway

Looking from the dining room to the living room.

Beginning of kitchen/family room.





These mugs are not dishwasher or microwave safe. They are such a pain!  But, so pretty!

Outside bistro.

The bookshelf by our bedroom.  I decided it was the perfect perch for the winter birds. 

Hallway

Bathroom

All of the gold and glittery garlands and banners. 








Behind the kitchen table

The small doorway to the dining room. 

Flags outside


Up next: we finish January. 

No comments: