Friday, May 20, 2022

Early May and Mother's Day

I took Kevin for his morning walk on the 1st.  He very much enjoyed the green grass. 

Sleeping daintily on the 2nd.


I had to show my brother my 5-ounce measurement of boxed wine on the 4th.

I went to happy hour and dinner with Ellen and Michelle on the 5th.  We had to take this picture, 

to do this comparison; 

and this picture, 

to do this comparison. 
I like how our clothes were coordinated each time. 

Spencer's 14 year 8 month picture on the 6th.

May 8th was Mother's Day. 

We actually went out for brunch.  First time in......I really don't know the last time.  It's been years. 

Then I got to open my presents.

A picture of Kevin from Dog Daycare.

Exactly what I asked for!  I want to know what Kevin is!

This was from Dog Daycare too. 


My kids!

These are the gifts I gifted myself. 

We had apple strudel and coffee for an afternoon snack. 

Then we all took Kevin to the park to play and run. 






We got pizza for dinner, but, no pictures.  It was a wonderful Mother's Day.

Up next........we discuss more May happenings in the month of May.  It's, like, current events or something. 

I did it!  I got caught up! 

No comments: