Saturday, May 7, 2022

November 1-15

There was a beautiful sunrise to start November on the 1st.

I had Halloween packed up and out to the garage by that evening. 


Kevin said goodbye to his October collar,

and hello to his November collar. 

Toy buckets were changed out too. 


Kevin destroyed our entryway rug with his peepee, so I ordered a vinyl mat to put there instead.  It was finally delivered on the 2nd.

I went to work on the 3rd and spent more time organizing my room.  I ordered all brand new art posters to hang on the walls. I hung those up. 









Kevin being dignified on the 4th.



Elliott got his first COVID vaccination on the 5th


We went to Tucson that weekend.

Spencer's 14 year 2 month picture.

Driving home on the 7th. 

Lovely sunset on the 7th.

On the 8th I was working in the dining room when I heard a loud crash from the bedroom.

The entire bar of my dresses in the closet had crashed.  Michael re-hung the bar and I hung everything up and it crashed again two days later. We ended up replacing the brackets on each end.  It's now May and it hasn't crashed again, but it probably will now that I write this. 


Cuddles on the 8th.

A preview of the Thankful House- 2021.


I got my hair cut and colored on the 9th. 

Back to school on the 12th.  I had seen a cool picture of a window treatment made of paint buckets and fabric and I bought everything to do it.  I hung all the buckets, but only had time for two colors. 



I went shopping at this very cool store that afternoon. 

I got this glass candle wreath.

And this cute little wood tree.

And these earrings.

 Still on the 12th I found this set of Spode glasses for $19.99 at Marshalls!!! This set usually sells for like $55.


I really only wanted the turkey and the pheasant, and have since given the ducks as a gift. 

More work in my room and more posters on the 15th. 







I finished the window treatment that day!  Since then at least half of the buckets have fallen. Ugh. 




OK, we made it halfway through November.  Come back this evening for the 16th to the 30th.  Then we'll have the Thankfull Home, and Thanksgiving and get right into December. 

No comments: