Monday, May 16, 2022

March 1-15

I'm getting excited about catching up to the current timeline.  As long as I can keep the energy going, that'll happen at the end of this week! 

Kevin on March 1st.




He was timely with his St. Patrick's Day collar.

I got these candles at Aldi on the 3rd.  I was pumped about them!



I had lunch with Elliott at his school on the 4th.  We sat with his best friend Malcolm and Malcom's parents.


I had painted Elliott's nails for spirit week that week. 

Malcolm came over for a play date on the 5th.

They made foam slime. 



Spencer's 14 year 6 month picture on the 6th. 
I did a St. Patrick's Day virtual party with my speech kids on the 8th.  I put some effort into my green outfit. 

A little background:  I posted this on Facebook on March 8th, 2018.

Along with this picture.

When it showed up in my memories this year I felt like I needed to share that I was disappointed that Michael did not have a rodeo party at work. 

So then Jeannette said that there was still time for a new comparison.  I decided I should do one with Kevin!

He wasn't a big fan of the hat.
I went to work on the 9th.  After all that work to put up all of the new posters, I took every single one down so I could get them laminated because they were going to start fogging our rooms with antibacterial/antiviral spray.

I took pictures to remember where to put everything back. 




Lauren and her husband Paul sold their house and are living in their RV for about a year.  She hosted a sisterhood get-together at the RV park on the 12th.


I went out to lunch with my new friend Claudia on the 14th.  I'll let my FB post explain how this happened.




The kids went to the dentist on the 15th and then Elliott got a haircut. 



Nice and short.


Up next: our spring break road trip to a bunch of caves. 

No comments: