Monday, May 9, 2022

December 1- 10

One of my friends gave me this little mug and it was perfect for the stevia by the Nespresso maker.

I started my wine advent calendar that day.



I was in Tucson for the weekend and went to a lunch with my parents on the 5th.  I took this picture to use for their Christmas card.
I stopped at a store on my way out of town, and this burned up mess of a garbage can was outside of the store.


Spencer's 14 year 3 month picture on the 6th.

Sunrise out of a painting on the 7th.  I mean seriously, how are these colors real?



Kevin was cold that day.


And he went in the car with me somewhere.  I have no idea where though. 


I got a diagnostic mammogram on the 8th.

And saw my breast cancer surgeon on the 10th.  Everything is good!

Kevin met Santa on the 10th.

And we hung Kevin's ornament on the tree.

Up next: Elliott's party and birthday

No comments: