Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Back to work- for real

Kevin got his new patriotic collar delivered on Tuesday, June 14th- Flag Day. He does always like to look his seasonal best. 


Elliott picked up a virus at the summer camp he attended in Tucson and in turn developed croup.  It's not covid, but he was barky and miserable so I took him to the doctor on Wednesday the 15th.

Why are his legs so long???

I took him to Baskin Robbins after the appointment.  

I got a scoop of Daquiri Ice and took this picture to send to Laura.  She worked at Baskin Robbins in high school. 
My office was completely up and running after working in it for three days.  I took these pictures on Thursday the 16th.
This is the first brand new school I've ever worked in.  I have to say, it's lovely.......even if I do have to put on real clothes and leave my house to be here. 
 










I edited all of the framed documents to remove my personal info.  That's not just a weird flash on the glass. Ha!

When I got home from work on the 16th I took the annual DAD pictures.  This is a sneak peek. 


We did Elliott's 10 year 6 month photo at the same time. 

I decorated for the 4th of July on the 17th and 18th.  It was like a bald eagle threw up in the entry way.


The next post will be about Father's Day, which was just four days ago.  I'm feeling fairly proud about keeping up with the blogging! 


No comments: