Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The last day of 4th grade

Elliott's last day of 4th grade was Thursday the 26th.  It was a half-day.  

We ran around the house taking all the last day of school pictures, then I sent him to the bus, then he called me from his teacher's phone twenty minutes later to ask if I could bring his yearbook to him because they were going to have a yearbook signing party. 


Not sure why I even bother with these outside pictures.  His eyes are never open, even though he claims they are. 













And the moment you've all been waiting for........the first to last day comparisons. 













Once Michael got home from work that afternoon we took the last day of school pictures in the big shirt. I need Michael to help me move the dining room table and to hold the chandelier out of the way. 


The preschool to 4th-grade comparison.

No comments: