Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Elliott's afternoon

 I had spent a special afternoon with Spencer on Friday, May 27th.  Elliott's special afternoon was Thursday, June 2nd.  We had a tentative plan ready when my dad called and asked if I would drive down to the AZ House of Representatives to pick up some materials for him.  Elliott and I worked our afternoon around that. 


First of all...this was June 1st.  It was too cute to not share. 

This was before we left on Thursday. 

We went to the House first.  While they were getting everything ready we popped over to the Senate so I could show Elliott where I used to work. 





Then we went to tour the Capitol museum.  He's been before, he just doesn't remember it. 



The new miniature train exhibit. 

Everything in it is Arizona themed. 






After the museum we went to the mall for ice cream. 

So, I've actually been out of town since Saturday.  I pre-wrote this post.  Sneaky, sneaky.  I'll be back on Saturday and I PROMISE I will resume posts.  I PROMISE I won't let seven months go by without hearing from me. 

No comments: