Monday, June 6, 2022

Finishing May (and a birthday!)

Spencer and I went to the movies together on Friday the 27th.  It was in a "viewing room" of the theatre.  There were only 13 seats in there and it was awesome. 




Kevin on the 27th.
Michael's birthday was Monday the 30th.  We went to brunch, took a fabulous nap, and then opened presents. 







Official birthday pictures


Michael and I went to see Top Gun: Maverick that night.  When we got home I realized there had never been any dessert or the singing of happy birthday, so I whipped up a small batch of cookies and stuck a candle in them. 


On Tuesday the 31st we went to play indoor, air-conditioned, glow in the dark, 3D mini golf. 








That day was the 25-year anniversary of when my dad and I went to Philadelphia for me to accept a scholarship from an organization he belonged to.  We were there for a whole week, but the fancy dinner with the granting of the scholarship was on the 31st.  The only reason I know this is because Michael's brother got married that day and I didn't go to the wedding (in Vermont) because I was in Pennsylvania. 

I posted these pictures on Facebook.



And that is the end of May!  So timely with the blogging!

No comments: