Friday, May 13, 2022

The rest of January

I was not joking about getting caught up as quickly as possible after my ridiculous blog break.  The whole month of January- three posts. Done.  Let's do it!

Elliott's 10 year 1 month picture on the 16th. 

Kevin was cold on the 17th.


I made scones on the 19th.

Same day, I took this to work, 

And finished the display on the side of the cabinet. 

It looks much better without a missing section on the bottom. 

New posters by the door. 

Martha mouse by the door. 

I walked into the bedroom to find Spencer and Kevin on the bed like this. 

I was like........Um, Spencer.  There's a lot more space on the bed.  You should use it.



I bought these $60 boots for $6 on the 21st.

My friend Lauren was moving so she brought over some stuff to give me on the 22nd. 

This outside rocking chair. 


The frog that I put on a rock in the backyard. 


The plant in the red pot. 

This plant in the red pot. 

Kevin getting daddy snuggles on the 23rd. 


Kevin emerging from a nap, same day.

Elliott was holding Kevin on the 25th. He asked me to take a picture.  I said "smile" and they both did!


More dad snuggles on the 26th. 


Michael and I went to a brewery on the 26th.  I actually drank beer.  I took pictures to send to my brothers, because I never drink beer.


Time for the New Year's decor to come down on the 27th.

This broke during the take-down. 



I started decorating for Valentine's Day on the 28th.

Including Kevin's collar. 

We went to Tucson the last weekend in January.  I took Kevin for a lovely walk in the desert.



And finally, more daddy snuggles on the 31st.


February, bring it on!

No comments: