Sunday, May 8, 2022

Thanksgiving and after

We had Thanksgiving at my brother's house in Tucson.  My mom and dad were in Florida.

The obligatory Thanksgiving food photos. 



This was not turkey but I can't remember what it was.  Lamb, maybe.

Three types of cranberries.

Mac and cheese

Green beans

I made the dressing with Hawaiian rolls.

Praline topped sweet potatoes

Mashed potatoes

The whole spread

Lovely table


Turkey shaped butter

We did a whole family thing with the shirts.











Trying to take a cute picture of Kevin for a Christmas present on the 26th.



We drove home on the 27th.  We stopped at my uncle's house on the way out of town.  Elliott insisted that Kevin needed to meet Gus. 




I spent the weekend decorating.  It's always such a terrible mess.





Kevin was exhausted by it. 


I bought the 2021 breast cancer ornament and added it to the display. 

Now I have 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.



Pantry organization on the 30th.

November 28th was the three-year anniversary of my cancer diagnosis.  I completely and totally forgot to take a new comparison photo.  The 30th seems close enough. 



No comments: