Friday, December 11, 2020

The second half of November

After this post I'll do a post about Thanksgiving, then the festive Thanksgiving house, then a wee tiny post about the last couple of days in November.  And then we'll be into December.  

Monday Nov 16

I made a sample turkey to show the sisterhood when we did our zoom craft project. 



I was cooking eggs that day and one of them looked just like a whale! 

I was kind of delighted about it. 

November 16, 1996 is the day that Michael and I met, so to celebrate, we had dinner and prosecco in the bistro on November 16, 2020.  

8 years-11 months
Tuesday Nov 17

November 17th is always world prematurity day, in addition to being my mom's birthday. 

Look at how much these preemies of mine have grown. 



Friday Nov 20

More than a week after burning my finger, this was the first time I could leave a band-aid off it for more than a minute.

Saturday Nov 21

I don't know why I felt there needed to be progress comparisons one day apart. 

Our family zoom on the 21st was birthday themed for my mom. 

Sunday Nov 22

We had the sisterhood crafting zoom.  We all made turkeys with the materials I dropped off and mailed to people. 



Monday Nov 23

I saw this U of A purse at a store.  I should have bought it. 

Wednesday Nov 25

Michael and I had a drink in the bistro before we went grocery shopping.  There is nothing worse than grocery shopping the day before (or two days before) Thanksgiving, so we started this little tradition two years ago.....of course last year and the year before that we went out.  Remember when we could go out?



2019 vs 2020

That night I made the sweet potatoes, 

and the dough for the dinner rolls. 

We are getting there.  We are certainly getting there!

No comments: