Sunday, December 6, 2020

The first day of school, again


The kids went back to in-person school on Tuesday, October 13th.  They were absolutely thrilled when I made them take all new first day of school pictures. I've always planned on making a huge photo book with all their first and last days and then big grids of comparisons.  I guess 2020 will just always be the year that has two first days.  I'd expect nothing less from this year.

All of Elliott's pictures.  He was pretty excited to go back.













All of Spencer's pictures.  He hadn't been up this early in months and you can tell it. 













Maybe if I had written this post in October I would have done all the first day comparisons, but it seems silly two months later, so I just did a little sample.  I'm actually really amused by how there are Halloween decorations in the second- first day. 







Up next: the second half of October.  We're cramming it alllllllllll in. 

No comments: