Sunday, December 13, 2020

A festive, thankful home- 2020

This was the first year that we had Thanksgiving blow-ups, and it was fabulous!

I forgot to take a close-up of the door, so I tried to zoom in on the above picture.


Inside the front door.


Entryway

Living room






The thankful Yodas, both Papa and Baby. 

Baby Yoda is so proud to help. 

Coat closet door


Turkey towels



Entryway bench

I had some scrapbooking paper packets that I used for extra wall decor. 
The dining room
  
I put a picture of a turkey drinking wine on the calendar.  Under normal circumstances there is not a calendar in the dining room, but the dining room is my office this year. 

Top of the wine refrigerator

The left server

I loved these wine tags.

The backdrop for my therapy sessions.
The right server.  That big white platter is new.  It looks all fancy, but it's actually melamine, is incredibly light, and cost $9.99.

The hutch

More paper art


Looking back at the dining room.  I never took a picture of the dining room table because it was always too messy with all my work stuff. 

Pantry door

Table behind the couch in the family room.




Family room






Kitchen




I decided to cram the end of November (the 27th to the 30th) in with the beginning of December, because there wasn't enough that happened in that time to justify two posts.  The timeline will be back to current tomorrow! Then we can get into Winston watch 2020!  I know you've been waiting. 

No comments: