Friday, December 4, 2020

Sorry

Well.  That was a stupid and unexpected break.  I have no excuse other than "2020".  It's just hard to juggle working from home, the kids, the house, being a wife, being a friend, being a daughter, etc.  Today is Friday, December 4th.  It is the first day in about two months that I really have nothing to do.  I plan on using it to get caught up on the blog.  Let's do it team.

We're traveling back in time to September 20th.  Oh no.  It's worse than I remembered. 

Sunday Sep 20th

We got bagels for brunch and I was proud of my creation.  I used lox cream cheese. Yum. 

Monday Sep 21st

Scorpion in the bathtub! He was ready to strike too.  We murdered him. 



Our sweet neighbors brought us a basket of goodies for Lord of the Rings Day.  We were going to have a party together until Covid. 

Wednesday Sep 23

I got a Yoda mask.  The double eyes are horrifying.

Thursday Sep 24

Messy hair

Saturday Sep 26

My parents were here for the weekend so they were in the living room and we were in our bedroom for our weekly family zoom.  The theme was "show your favorite spatula", 

because of this.

Sunday Sep 27

I took down all of the regular decor to prepare for the Halloween decor.  I have to take pictures to remember where to put everything back in January. 





My dad got chopped up by sunbeams.

Monday Sep 28

Elliott and Spencer going to school and Michael working in the guest room.

The first taste of Halloween!


Tuesday Sep 29

Elliott wanted to take a selfie with me. 

A picture of the nespresso maker.  I don't know why.  Maybe I just bought the mug tree.  Maybe it was national coffee day.  Who knows. 

No comments: