Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Annual December pictures

 Every year, on December 20th, I take the kid's pictures on the couch, on the same blanket (that was a wedding gift) with the same stuffed Santa and stuffed bear. 

Spencer 2020



Elliott 2020


Every year I take their picture wearing jammies in front of the tree.  There is no set December date for this, but I happened to also take it on the 20th this year.

2020

Technically we missed 2011, but Elliott wasn't supposed to have been born yet, I had spent two weeks in the hospital prior to his birth, I had no matching jammies for them, and I was TIRED.

I also blew 2013.  They might have had matching jammies that year (I don't remember), but I didn't get a picture of them in them at any point and I have to use a random picture from Christmas morning for the collage.  This will haunt me for all my days. 

**EDIT**

OK, I posted this and then just stared at the jammie collage, annoyed at how I had messed up 2013. I couldn't handle it, so I opened the December 2013 picture file and went through each day of the month.  I found a replacement.  These are not jammies, but they will work because they match.  We will pretend they were jammies. 




No comments: