Saturday, December 5, 2020

Let's power through October

Thursday Oct 1 

I took a picture of myself to use for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Friday Oct 2

More Halloween creeping in.  I got a sloth mummy to go with the sloth witch. 



Apparently Christmas pillows were already in stores that day.  I should have bought this!!! It has a beagle and a basset. 
Saturday Oct 3rd

We had a Ruth Bader Ginsburg appreciation family zoom happy hour.  I made a Ruth Bader Ginger cocktail. 


Michael had gone somewhere with the kids. That's why he's missing. 
Sunday Oct 4

16 months of hair growth




Tuesday Oct 6

Spencer's 13 year- 1 month photo

I had seen a video of a recipe for inside out spaghetti and meatballs, so I made it for dinner.  It was good, but the spaghetti inside the meatball didn't really cook and was weirdly chewy.  I won't make it again. 




Thursday Oct 8

I took this picture with baby Yoda.  I don't remember why.  Breast cancer awareness, probably.

OK, I was curious, so I checked FB.  This is what I did.


Baby Yoda!
Friday Oct 9

The cool dining room chandelier covered in cobwebs and spiders.  Since my office is the dining room I saw this every time I looked up. 

I made some breast cancer ribbon wine glasses that evening. 


Saturday Oct 10

Done!

We had a breast cancer awareness themed zoom that day. 

Sunday Oct 11

And I did some sort of other zoom the next day.  Who knows what it was for because, good lord, this was still almost two months ago. 

No comments: