Wednesday, December 23, 2020

A festive Christmas house- 2020 edition

I took a looooooooot of pictures, because I always go back and reference them when I'm decorating the next year.  They might be a little disjointed, but I tried to load them with a nice flow.

Enjoy!!!


We decided to do the white lights on the house an the colored lights in the yard.  We might make this permanent. 


Skiing pig with broken lights for snow.  Classic. 

I love the red door with the Christmas decor.  I made that wreath too. 

Inside of front door

Breast cancer display
I wanted something new to hang above the red entryway table an I found this red door with the wreath for $20.  I added the bow and the little handle charm. 

Just about every angle of the living room











I was pushing the coffee table (it's on wheels) out of the way to take this picture, and the bottom of it snagged my big toenail on the left foot.  I was even wearing shoes!  It immediately bled under the nail and I will most likely lose the whole nail.  I am pissed about it.  The picture is gorgeous though. 

Coat closet door
Hallway bathroom.  
I didn't take a picture of the counter because it's covered with Spencer's stuff. 


Our bathroom.  The picture is new this year.

Linen closet in the hallway

The doors to our room

Silver and white bird collection in our room (digital stockings). 

Festive guest room, because Michael works in there. 

I didn't take a picture of the bed because gifts are all over it.  I'll try to before the season is over and stick it in somewhere. 


The far entry way- the part that connects the living room to the bedrooms or the kitchen. 


Dining room


Since the dining room is my office, and I sit at the table looking at this all day, I added Santa pictures to the wall pictures.  The top one Santa is sitting at the bar, the bottom he's drinking red wine.

Left server
Middle

I bought a photo backdrop for $8 on put it on the big picture in the dining room, since that is my background for virtual speech therapy. 


Right server

Hutch

The sloth display
 SLOW HO HO!

The other entrance to the dining room

Hallway
Kitchen/Family room

The table behind the couch.




The Grinchy piano
This is the first year this entertainment center was in the family room, not the living room.  Normally I stack the snowman boxes on top, but the ceiling in here isn't high enough. 
This is also the first year I didn't hang the stockings here.  I put them on the electric fireplace by the big tree. 



Santa is early!









Merry Christmas!!!

 

No comments: