Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Father's Day 2020

We had bought some steak in our recent grocery pick-up order, so I decided to make Michael steak and eggs for his Father's Day breakfast. 

I balanced out the menu with a fruit salad and croissants,

and raspberry cookies that were more like little pies. 
We ate in the dining room.  For some reason the kids HATE eating in the dining room. I love it.  We eat in there as a combination- I love it, and it annoys them. 


Elliott didn't want steak.  Or eggs.  He ate carbs. 


Then it was time for presents.  Spencer was joyful. 







These are Harry Potter coasters.

This is a phone stand.  There are spots for the phone, charger, wallet, watch, ring, change, etc.


The official picture.

And the 2008-2020 collage.

We tried to take a family picture with the timer.  The first attempt was, well, not our best work. 

We went to pick up dinner that evening and on the way home there was a car with a vanity plate in front of us.  Michael said something like, "I wonder if she has six kids."  I was totally confused and asked what the hell he was talking about.  He said, "because that license plate says Six vs Mom.  You know, with a roman numeral six"  I paused and said, "You mean, that license plate that says Viv's Mom?"  And then we laughed.  But then I wrote it out and we surveyed people and both Elliott and Raquel said Six vs Mom.  But Spencer, my mom, my dad, and my uncle said Viv's Mom.  So, what is it?



No comments: