Tuesday, June 16, 2020

See ya May!

The day after Michael's birthday, on Sunday, May 31st, we drove down to Tucson.  My brother, Nick, was leaving for sea that week and we'd only seen him once in all the time he was home.  He also ordered a bench that we picked up for him up here and drove to Tucson.  We had all been social distancing from everyone else for quite some time, so we felt it was safe to have dinner together at my parent's house.  It has been 17 days since we did this, and nobody got sick, so we still feel OK about it.  After this it was back to quarantine!

Getting ready to drive down with the large bench in the back.
The 31st was also the one year anniversary of my last chemo, so we had to take the comparison pictures. 


And this one,
because Michael and I had gone out for gelato after my last chemo.  The teenage scooper cried when I told her I just had my last chemo, and paid for our order. 

We broke all the social distancing rules. 












There was a beautiful sunset on the way home.  


Up next: June and more staying home. 


No comments: