Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A bunch of nothing

We're going to cover a lot of days in this post because there is very little to discuss.  Apparently we've had some boring times in lockdown. 

I ordered a new chair for the living room and it was delivered on Wednesday, May 13th.

Isn't it gorgeous?

The pillow we already had also matched perfectly!
There is seriously NOTHING to note from Thursday, May 14th.

I made no knead bread on Friday, May 15th.  It was so delicious. 


We had a black and tan themed family zoom happy hour that night, because my brothers and I ordered a portrait for our dad for an early Father's Day gift. 

We used this picture of his beloved dog, Geech, a black and tan coonhound. 

To turn into this portrait.  

See it behind my dad?
We went out for ice cream on Saturday, May 16th.  Elliott got his very first ever banana split.  This also serves as his 8 year 5 month picture. 


Sunday, May 17th was the anniversary of my 7th chemo.

A side by side comparison. 

We got a new summer time welcome mat for the newly painted door.  This was Monday, May 18th. 
Elliott was working on a writing assignment on Tuesday, May 19th.  These are the only pictures I took all day, and only because we had to email them to his teacher.  


I got new barre socks delivered on Wednesday the 20th.  

Unfortunately, they had a hole in them and I had to return them.  

A very special Memorial Day themed zoom happy hour on Friday, May 22nd.  Neither of my brothers attended. 

And finally, the kids had a zoom meeting for their spring piano recital on Saturday, May 23rd. 




Yeah.  Things have been THAT boring. 

No comments: