Friday, June 12, 2020

Michael's 43rd birthday

Michael turned 43 on May 30th.  It was a pretty decent quarantine birthday. 

As a reminder, these were the frozen croissants when I set them out on Friday night. 

They were thawed and quite puffed by Saturday morning. 

After baking

And with a nice powdered sugar sprinkle. 

Michael wanted a stay at home brunch, so I delivered.  We even had coffee and mimosas. 

Spencer had a rough time being out of bed. 

Birthday boy!

After brunch, it was time for presents, but Spencer just wanted to cuddle with his tortilla blanket. 












I had ordered some stuff online, and it was delivered the day before his birthday, so I just threw that stuff in with his gifts. 




I glazed and topped the cheesecake and did a photo shoot with it. 




Michael wanted Mexican food for dinner, so we ordered in.

Tacos for me.

Enchiladas for Spencer

Chicken mole for the birthday boy.
Elliott got cheese quesadillas, but I made them at home because he thinks restaurant quesadillas are too cheesy. 

Happy about his triple chocolate cheesecake.




And that's it!  Other than going to pick up dinner we never left the house the whole day.  

No comments: