Wednesday, June 10, 2020

More last day of school

Even though there wasn't a technical last day of school we still had to take the last day of school pictures in the last day of school shirts.

Six more years until he's graduating from high school. 

Kindergarten to 6th Grade 


We started with Elliott in preschool, so he'll end up with two more pictures at the end.  

I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway, so I threw in a little "you finished 6th grade" gift for Spencer.  The end of 6th grade sucked, so it was just a little token. 

He loved it!  And he's been wrapped up in it every day since.  

I told the kids I would make them or buy them whatever they wanted for dinner that night. 

French toast for Elliott. 

 Breakfast burrito for Spencer.

Elliott went swimming with us that night.  

OK- this is not from the last day of school.  It's from the next day- Friday the 29th.  I had one of my friends go to Trader Joe's for me and buy Michael some flowers for his birthday.  


We had a zoom family happy hour with a birthday theme that night. 

And then I baked a chocolate cheesecake for Michael.  

Michael and Elliott played some Mario racing.  

And finally, right before bed I prepped the chocolate croissants that I had my friend also buy. 

They started out frozen and tiny. 

Up next: Michael's quarantine birthday. 


No comments: