Saturday, June 6, 2020

Elliott's last day of 2nd grade

I usually do all of the pictures for both kids in one post, but I'm splitting it up into two posts this year for my own sanity.  I need a break between all the photo editing.  

Elliott acted like I was asking him to stand on the surface of the sun or inside a volcano to take the outside pictures.  He was also pretty sassy about the inside pictures.  So, whatever.  Nothing about the end of this school year was normal and the pictures just fit along with that.  Oh, and I couldn't find the grey shorts he was wearing on the first day. The grey shorts he's wearing on the last day are the same size and brand, but slightly lighter. Again, whatever. 

Last day of 2nd grade 


 






 







 


There was no last day of school on campus for kids, but teachers were there working in their rooms so we asked if we could take pictures in front of their rooms.  We were allowed, thank goodness. 

First to last day comparisons. 














Up next: Spencer's last day of 6th grade.  Once I recharge. 



No comments: