Monday, March 16, 2020

Well, that was an unexpected break

Helloooooooooooooooo!  Wow.  Six weeks since my last blog post.  So sorry about that.  I have been working pretty much full time trying to make up all of the speech therapy services I missed when I was out for my surgery in December, and there just wasn't enough time or energy left in my schedule for blogging.  I am on spring break this week and next week is canceled because of coronavirus, so I've got nothing but time now.  We are in full on self-quarantine mode in our house, so I should be all caught up in no time.  Plus, you should all be self-quarantining too, so you'll have time to read!

I can't even believe I am saying this, but we're starting on Sunday, January 26th.  Yeah, not joking.

Lauren had a get-together for the Sisterhood.  It was kind-of a repeat of her Christmas get-together, because not everyone could come to that and the outside portion got rained out. 

We started around 4:00 pm, and had perfect weather. 




Plus it was well attended!

I could not tell you at all where I was or why I took this picture on Monday, January 27th. 
I went to Elliott's running club race on Tuesday, January 28th.  Spencer did running club too, but he was sick on this day so he didn't race. 


Michael and I met with a new mortgage lender on Wednesday, January 28th.  We're all done with the process now, but this is what was on their screen when we walked in that day.  Heavily edited for internet. 
We did a huge furniture move remodel in the house in late January and early February.  I took these before pictures.  I don't think I ever took official after pictures though. 

This is the living room.  We ended up moving this to the family room.  The original plan was to move it to the guest room, but it was too big to fit through the door.



We moved the two bookshelves from the guest room into the kids rooms.

Spencer got the tall one. 

Elliott got the short one. 
This was in Elliott's room.  It's now in the garage.  I never did take a picture of Spencer's bookshelf.  It's in the garage now too. 
I started back at physical therapy on Friday, January 31st.  She broke and released all the lymphatic cords in my arm and I was so happy about it. 

Apparently there was a lovely sunset that night. 





And I guess I had done my nails. 

The living room once everything was moved out. 

To make room for this baby!

YEAH!

Michael and I went out to dinner with my friend John and his wife Charlotte on Saturday, February 1st.  John and I went to high school together and he is a brain cancer survivor.  Charlotte is a breast cancer survivor. 

After dinner we went to another place for drinks.  Someone had thrown away this balloon bouquet, but it was sitting on top of the dumpster.  They took it out and we did a photo shoot before they took it home for their kids. 



And then Michael and I stopped for a little "just the two of us" date before we went home. 



OK.  That was post one of many more to come.  Stay tuned. 

No comments: