Friday, January 31, 2020

Kinda lame

Last week was pretty lame. The nice part of it is that this post will be done in the blink of an eye.

I took zero pictures on Tuesday the 21st.  I could not even tell you one detail about that day either.  I did work.  That's all I remember. 

It was incredibly foggy on Wednesday the 22nd.  You couldn't even see the desert from the road. 




That's the playground at work.

Michael and I had cappuccinos with Bailey's when I got home from work on Wednesday. 

I stopped at Home Goods to buy some birthday presents on Thursday the 23rd.  I was looking at hand soap and lotion when I saw this vanilla stuff that you add to baked goods.  It was with the lotion.  Um, don't add stuff to your food that could be confused with lotion!


I worked on Friday and went to happy hour after work to celebrate the birthdays for a few co-workers.  There are no pictures.

Michael and I went out for a fancy date night, just because, on Saturday.  We had a delicious and leisurely dinner at Morton's in Scottsdale. 


I love their pig lamps! 


Seriously.  That's it!  That's the whole week. 

No comments: