Saturday, January 25, 2020

Pinetop: Sunday and Monday

Sunday was a lazy day up in Pinetop.  We didn't leave the house the entire day.

Laura and I made breakfast.  There were mimosas with blood orange juice.  Delicious. 

There was a lot of lounging around for the entire day.  




At some point we took all of the Christmas decorations down.  


And the effort of all of that required an actual nap.  In bed.  


We had a German feast for dinner, and then the kids convinced us to play Bean Boozled.  


I refused, because of chemo.  I got M&M's instead.  

Laura didn't have chemo as an excuse.  



We got up on Sunday and packed and drove home.  Michael was unaware of what I had packed myself, and I was also unaware of what he had packed.

Apparently we've reached the point in our relationship where we start to look and dress alike.  


I had better shoes though.  

No comments: