Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Post surgery, pre-Christmas

Hello everybody!  I'm back from my long winter's blogging nap, aka, just too busy with the holidays. I'm sorry to pull you all back into Christmas, but we're going to power through the holidays with all the festivities.

I was looking every bit post surgical mess on the 22nd. 

We got festive donuts from Krispy Kreme.  I feel like Krispy Kreme looks better than they taste. 

I had to see my surgeon on the 23rd.  Look at how swollen my feet were. 
I forgot to bring my own robe like I usually do, so I wore one of the office robes.   I'm curious if they have a washer and dryer somewhere in there. 

Michael and the kids went to Hallmark during my appointment and bought me a breast cancer angel ornament.  Then we went to my aunt and uncle's house because both of my cousins were home for Christmas.  We did an entire photo shoot there.

My ornament. 

My cousin Taylor.  She lived in South Africa for like four years, but now she lives in Columbia. 

My cousin Jackson.  He lives in Atlanta. 








My Aunt Janis


I just loved all of my aunt's holiday decor. 





Taylor drove me home and wanted a picture with this llama wine glass. 

And finally we drove down to Tucson that afternoon. 


No comments: