Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Festive House- 2019

This post is my annual post about all of the festive holiday decorations in our house.  It's important that I do this every year, because every year I look back on the previous year's post to figure out how I arranged everything. 

We have one set of colored lights and one set of white icicle lights.  2019 was colored lights. 

My phone put it into techno color, and I thought it was cool. 

The entry way when you first walk in the house.  

Looking back on the inside of the front door.  
In the past I have hung this wooden Santa sign on the inside of the front door, but I bought that fabric banner thing instead because I didn't like how the wood banged around whenever the door moved. 

I actually really liked it after moving it to the window.  

I found festive sloth fabric to put on the ottoman for the festive sloth to sit on.  

The gorgeous tree!

Living room 

Snoopy fabric to cover the table 


I like the 2019 picture, frame, and snow globe.  Well done, me.  


Yoda was adorable.  

Looking into the dining room. 



The nativity picture above the left server is new.   It's similar to the one above the right server.  They definitely compliment one another.



See the nativity on the right? 



I saw this little goose picture for $2 at Hobby Lobby.  I knew exactly where to put it.  Right above the ducks.  

And, of course, I had to get the pig too.  

The wine bottles on top of the wine refrigerator.  

For the first time ever I had a wreath on our bedroom door.  The wreath itself is very, very old, I just normally hang it outside.  

I made the guest room festive this year.  I wanted it to be nice for my mom and dad when they took care of the kids while I was in the hospital.  




This tiny wreath on the door was actually a tree ornament, but I thought it was cute like this.  




I got a new Christmas shower curtain.  How could I possibly pass up the Snoopy print?  We got the matching towels too, but I failed when I never got a picture of them.  

The hallway on the way to the kitchen.  

Kitchen table.  There was a red plaid tablecloth on it, but I was washing it when I took pictures.  

Kitchen cabinets 



Family room 









Since I had a whole grinch theme going on the piano, I added this fabulous fabric to the bench.  



And, that's it!  That's the festive house for 2019. 

No comments: