Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Closing out February

I worked on Monday February, 24th.  The woodpeckers spent the entire day pecking away.

I was not amused. 

They even broke through the ceiling tiles. 

I saw my radiation oncologist for a six month check-up on Tuesday, February 25th.  All looks good. 

I went to Target after. I thought my brother should get these sheets. 


I work with a student that has multiple disabilities and has a one-to-one aid.  On Wednesday, February 26th the aid was wearing scrubs with this print.  I loved it!

Spencer's facial eczema flared up that afternoon, so I took pictures for his dermatologist. 

Two boys snuck into my bed on Thursday, February 27th.

And the patches were even worse. 
I took pictures of myself for a Facebook post that afternoon, because it was the one year anniversary of my third surgery in 2019. 


That is in comparison to what I looked like pre and post surgery on February 27, 2019.

I bought a new canvas to hang right here, so that night Michael took the old pictures down and took them to work.  I bought them when we bought our first house in 2006. 
Spencer was inducted into the National Elementary Honor Society on Friday, February 28th.  I had to take Elliott to the pediatrician so Michael went with Spencer to the ceremony.  We took pictures before we all left. 


We had happy hour in the living room that night. 


And finally, we went out to lunch with some friends on Saturday, February 29th


Up next, Leap Day 2020, and then we will be totally out of February and solidly in March.  And it will still be March! 

No comments: