Thursday, March 26, 2020

Leap Day 2020

Spencer was almost six months old for his first Leap Day in 2008.  I stuck him in the crib (where he never, ever, ever slept) and took his picture.  It wasn't even specifically because it was February 29th.  I think he just looked cute because his clothes matched the bedding. 
I remembered that I had taken his picture on the 29th when the next Leap Day came around in 2012, so of course I took a new picture.  We still had the crib, because Elliott had just been born.  Of course Elliott never, ever, ever slept in it either. 

And of course I took the first picture of the new babe. 
And then later in the day we did a brother picture.  I only know it was later in the day because Elliott is wearing different clothes. 
The crib had been converted to a full size bed when Leap Day arrived in 2016.  New pictures, of course!



Two years ago we bought a loft bed for Spencer and took the crib/bed apart and put it in the attic.  I made Michael go up to the attic to get a piece of it, then we put it on Elliott's bed for the 2020 Leap Day pictures. 


Spencer was not happy about this.  Elliott was. 

Did you think I wouldn't do comparison collages?!



OK!  That is it!  We are done with February and moving on to March!

No comments: