Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Celebrating the holidays in February

My brother Nick was out to sea from September to mid-February, so he missed all of the holidays.  We got together on Saturday, February 22nd to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year.

Elliott loves Brewer. 

And Brewer loves Elliott. 

We saved half of the eggnog I had made for Christmas 2019 specifically to drink when Nick got home.  By this point it had aged for 13 months. 

Look at that nog!

Nog for all!





I used Nick's deep fryer to make homemade mozzarella sticks. 

So good!

Nick made a beef tenderloin with carrots. 

Melting potatoes

And chocolate creme brulee. 

Michael and I stayed after everyone else left, and Raquel changed into her onesie. 


We ubered home around midnight. 

The next day, Sunday, February 23rd, we drove home and then took the kids to see Star Wars in the theatre again.  I took this picture to show my oncologist, because this is the tank top she gave me. 

No comments: