Monday, March 23, 2020

Yep. Still in February

We had lots of delicious leftovers the day after Galentine's Day, so Michael and I had a lovely brunch in the dining room.  It was Sunday, February 16th. 

And then I took my coffee to my favorite chair to relax. 

I was a bit of a mess. 

Elliott was invited to a play date that afternoon, so we stopped in the park for his 8 year 2 month picture.  He wanted to try to have his Yoshi bag in the pic. 


Official

On Monday, February 17th, Spencer and I had appointments with an opthamologist.  I got glasses more than a year ago.  Right before my cancer diagnosis.  The doctor told me I got scammed.  There's really no prescription whatsoever in them, and I don't need glasses at all.

Spencer had fun with my phone during my exam. 


That evening I was excited to discover I have enough hair for a top ponytail.
Michael said my picture reminded him on a picture of Spencer.  I knew exactly what he was talking about.  

I worked on Tuesday the 18th.  I loved my new polka dot blouse.  I think polka dots are my new jam.
I also worked on Wednesday the 19th.  I stopped at the mall on my way home.  I have no idea why.  I was walking through Macy's and thought these dresses were beautiful.  I took a picture for my oncologist, because she was going to a school dance with her 3rd grade son and I thought she should wear one of these.  
After the mall I went to Costco.  I thought my cart was funny.  Booze and cake.  Oh, and some produce over in the corner.  

Michael and I had a living room date that evening.  

My ponytail from earlier in the week had garnered a lot of comparisons, so I took this picture with a bone pen we have.  


My brother Nick had said he would call me on Wednesday night, and he didn't, so I sent this to him on Thursday, February 20th

Our new mortgage company sent us a bouquet of popcorn and cake balls that day too. 

I had some major, major, major bedhead on Friday the 21st.


I had signed up to deliver a meal to an elderly man that evening, so I delivered it to his neighbor at the kid's school.  I purposely parked here so three Santa Fe's were in a row.  


OK, up next is our holiday party in February, then finishing out February and moving on to March.  I'll actually be blogging about March and posting those while it's still March.  Wow. 


No comments: