Friday, March 27, 2020

9 months of hair growth post-chemo (and the first week of March)

The first week of March was pretty boring around here, so I decided to combine it with my hair growth post.  That will get us caught up to the timeline even faster.  Go team Go!

I took these pictures on Sunday, March 1st just to show the progress of my hair growth. 


Spencer had friends sleep over the night before and they didn't do much sleeping, so he fell asleep in our bed around 7:00 pm. 


I worked on Monday the 2nd.  I took a picture of the February calendar before I flipped it. 

Apparently I went to some store after work, because I have a picture of these cards. I thought they were cute.  I still do. 

I took this picture on Tuesday, March 3rd.  I had calculated the total mileage I drove for cancer appointments in 2019 so I was showing me in my natural environment. The total is 3,553.3 miles, in case you were curious. 
I took my new hair pictures on Wednesday the 4th before leaving for work. 

Front

Right side 

Left side 

Back 

Top 

9 months-March 

9 month progress- front 

9 months progress- back 

9 months progress- top 
And since I wasn't blogging or Facebooking about cancer and chemo when it was happening- a collage of what the losing hair process looked like.  

That night I had my very last glass of 2019 eggnog.  It was incredibly delicious. 

I took no pictures whatsoever on Thursday the 5th.  I left for a girl's weekend in Pinetop on the 6th, so that whole weekend will be the next post. 

No comments: