Monday, July 8, 2019

Some random stuff at the end of June

Guys!  We've almost made it to July in the the timeline.  This is phenomenal progress.  By the next post we'll be there.

On Sunday the 23rd I found out that Elliott  was composing a song.  Check out the lyrics.

Our agave stalk started blooming on the 24th.  

My parents were here and they spent the night on the 25th.  I had never given them Mother's Day or Father's Day gifts, so we played some catch up. 

My mom got her very own patriotic candy bowl. 

My dad got a sweet, sweet shirt. 

My mom also got a sweet, sweet shirt with her candy bowl. 

Then we celebrated their wedding anniversary early. 


The 26th was my second to last day of work until the end of July, so I took the June calendar picture that day. 

My friend Tracy, who is the OT, also gave me this little piggy.   I love him!


The 27th was my last day, so I wanted some evidence of how I left the room. 



My new green dress on Friday the 28th.  I don't wear very much green. 

Spencer's swim team pictures came in the mail that day. 

We got some candy in the candy bowl on the 29th.  Actually, I think it was there earlier, I just hadn't taken a picture of it.  
And finally, also on the 29th we were packing for the kids to go to camp and we found these awesome luggage tags for them to use. 

No comments: