Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Flag Day and randomness

Chugging along through June.  I will get to July before we're too far into July, I promise! 

I ordered these watercolor pictures of our houses for Michael for Father's Day and my parents for their anniversary. 

On Monday the 10th I bought frames for them so they were ready to give. 

Here's the picture I sent of our house. 

And the final product!  Our address is on the bottom, but I blacked that out for internet safety. 

This is the picture I sent of my parent's house. 

And the final product for them. 

I opened a can of sparkling water that day and my nail just broke off.  How rude and uncalled for. 
Oh, and when I was out buying the frames I also bought this sweet, sweet bracelet organizer.  I think it looks like art when all of the bracelets are displayed. 
Shoes I ordered that came from China on the 12th. I have a little crack in my right big toenail and I still might lose a big chunk of that nail, so I must be prepared for closed toe summer shoes if that should happen. 
June 13th
One of the kindergarten teachers at work has been growing a garden this summer.  I thought it was funny that they had a label for corn.  I think corn is fairly universally recognized.
Michael's AC in his car completely broke that week so also on the 13th I had to go meet him where he dropped his car off to get fixed.  
When we got home it was the first time I noticed that the agave in our front yard had spouted.  How dare it!  

What am I supposed to do with this huge sprout and dead plant once it's done sprouting? 


There was a magnificent sunset that night.  
I had to pick Michael up at work on the 14th.  It was Flag Day so I was dressed appropriately.  I made sure to sit in his office fully appropriately dressed to remind him of his failure. 

My shoes 

The kids on Flag Day 

We took the annual Father's Day pictures on the 15th.  Here's a sneak peek. 

And Michael and I went on a date that night.  

We were kind of obsessed with this fish. 



Up next: Father's Day! 



No comments: