Thursday, July 11, 2019

A festive patriotic house

I took pictures of the house over several different days in June and July.  I think I'll leave the decorations up for another week or so and then it'll be ordinary times until October 1st.

The front

There always has to be a Snoopy flag. 



The entry way.  This was the first 4th of July with the red table.  I bought that table between Thanksgiving and Christmas last year, so there are two more holidays (Halloween and Thanksgiving)  to figure out before I will have decorated it for the entire year. 

It's now after the 4th in 2019 and I still haven't ordered the picture for the 2018 frame (bottom right).  Ugh.  Procrastinate much?

Chairs in the living room


Coffee table in the living room

This mirror is by the front door

Dining room



I think the hutch looks magnificent this year!


Entry way

Hallway closet

Hallway bathroom

The debut of the flag shower curtain!

Our bedroom door

Hallway to the kitchen

Above the kitchen sink

Looking out the kitchen window into the backyard

kitchen table


pantry door

Behind the couch in the family room.  I named the bird LB for little bird. 




On the coffee table in the family room

Ginger's memorial.  I should have put patriotic flowers in her mug, but that gives me a project for next year. 

No comments: