Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Prescott and Jerome on Saturday

We took a little overnight trip this past weekend.  We drove to Prescott to stay with my friend Jeremy and his mom, who is also my friend, Annette. 

They have two dogs and two cats.  I was very, very nervous about how my allergic kids would react.

Spencer did fine.  Completely fine.  Elliott, not so much.  He blew up with weepy, itchy eyes and coughing.  We had to dose him with benadryl multiple times and implement a hands-off policy with the animals.


After an hour of so in Prescott we headed up the mountain to Jerome.  They had fresh snow from the night before. 


Jeremy was going to take pictures of us with my phone, but he snagged a selfie first. 

I wish I could remember what was so funny. 


We did not make this snowman, but we did enjoy him. 

Snowball fight!





Lower down on the mountain past the snow. 
When we got to Jerome we walked around a little.  I still don't understand what these toilets about.  People were throwing coins in them. 

There is a great little park up on a hill.  You have to walk up stairs to get there. 




Senior portraits were taken








At the kaleidoscope store. 


This was $12,000!

Looking back at Jerome after driving down the hill. 
After dinner in Jerome we headed back to Prescott to look at Christmas lights.

The Yavapai County courthouse. 










And finally, before we all collapsed into bed, we drove through a cool drive-thru light display. 




No comments: