Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Brendan's 50th

After Elliott's party on Saturday we took the kids over to Nicole's house where she had offered to generously watch them for us. 

Then Michael and I headed to, well honestly, we did a little bit of clothes shopping for me first.  I had seen this dress in an email for Charming Charlie's.  Originally $49, on sale for $19.99. 


We stopped in, I found the dress in my size and then I found another dress on sale for $19.99.  I took both of those up to the cash register.  They rang them up.  If I spent another 2 cents I could save $10.  So I added some light up reindeer antlers because they were right at the cash register.  They were $5.  So, $19.99+19.99+5.00-10.00.  Then I somehow got $15 in credit too. So, the two dresses and the antlers came up to be about $21 total.  SWEET!

After the shopping we got a coffee, and then we headed for Brendan's surprise 50th birthday party. It was at the Queen Creek Olive Mill.  

I took this picture for Cathy, because she bought that bottle of Arizona wine when I took her there.

The party was in a tent outside.  Everything was so pretty!





Delicious food






I used to work with Jane and Lisa. 

The birthday boy arrives.


Monica and Rick arrived from Colorado with about 10 seconds to spare. 







It was a fun night, although back to back parties: tiring. 

No comments: