Tuesday, December 4, 2018

In between

Thanksgiving was so early this year that there was a weird week of in between after it.  In between two holidays- not Thanksgiving, not December (which is basically one big holiday month).

This is what happened during the in between.

On Monday the 26th Spencer finished a school project he'd been working on for a few weeks.  He designed and built a device stand for people with motor disabilities.

Elisa gave me these candles years and years and years ago.  I'm sure it was before Spencer was born.  I used them as decoration for many years and then I kind of forgot about them.  I had never lit them. 

That ended on Monday night.  I lit those babies.

I worked on Tuesday the 27th.  When I arrived in the morning my office was 58 degrees.  Let that sink in.  58 degrees inside. 
Even though it was almost a week old and all banged up, I took a picture of my Thanksgiving manicure that day.  I had never done it.  It's too bad because this was a nice manicure. 
I picked up my new glasses that afternoon.

My first time wearing them.  
Elliott colored this picture for me that night.  I like the years of our birth under the letters of our first names. 

Wearing my glasses at work on Wednesday the 28th. 
Nothing noteworthy seemed to happen on Thursday, because there are no pictures from that day. 

I also worked on Friday the 30th.  Kirklands was having a one day sale on Christmas decor, so I picked up the nativity I have been wanting, 

And this bonus one to go with the moose. 

It was about 17 years in the making, but the nativity displays are pretty much done. 


This was was really hard to photograph because it sits right behind the dining room table. 

Up next: a cold weekend in Prescott. 



No comments: