Sunday, December 16, 2018

A more festive weekend

Michael and I were both off from work on Friday the 7th.  We had a lovely day date. 
The night we went to the kid's formal piano recital.  The one in May was casual, followed by a pool party.  The one in December is formal, followed by a dessert party. 



I have video of them playing, but it's too long to load. 




On Saturday the 8th I stopped at Trader Joe's on my way to Lauren's house for our holiday sisterhood get-together.  My friend Jeannette won a contest last year to name this product and I finally got to see it in the stores. 

I bought one. 

Our official picture.  Not the best quality. 

It was a sock party.  Our sock picture was better.  I'm the sloth socks. 

I went out to breakfast with my aunts on Sunday and then we went shopping.  I HAD to buy this pig. 
We tried to take our family Christmas card picture that afternoon.  It was a complete disaster.  This is the location we tried.  We're going to try the same location and clothes next year so I won't show you any of the terrible ones with us in them.  

I took pictures of the Christmas decorations I did for Ginger on Monday the 10th. 


And we got these festive cookies from Megan in the mail that afternoon. 

No comments: