Thursday, December 27, 2018

Christmas Day

Santa came!


We were delighted that the kids slept in on Christmas morning.  Elliott was actually the last person up that day!

We ate breakfast first and then it was time for presents. 

We bought my parents a brand new, huge, wonderful, awesome food processor. 

It came with a special box for storing all of the attachments. 

I took very few opening presents pictures.  They all look the same anyway.


The food processor! 
After presents we all got ready and headed up to my uncle's house for an early Christmas dinner. 

I had to test the background for our picture first. 

Christmas in Tucson!

My dad cutting the Serrano ham.


After dinner we headed home and then rested a tiny bit.  Then we all reconvened at Nick's house for dessert.

He made a buche de noel. 

And I bought buche de noel ice cream to go along with it!  It was like buche de noel inception!


My dad wearing his Boys State shirt on Christmas. 

Nick and Nate (NOT my brother Nathan, friend Nathan) being pretentious with their drinks. 

And that was Christmas.  Fairly simple.  Very fun. 

No comments: