Monday, December 17, 2018

Birthday prep

Car selfie on Tuesday the 11th.  I bought the sweatshirt as a backup plan for Elliott's space themed party in case the shirt I ordered from Amazon didn't arrive in time.

Lovely sunset as I drove home from work that day. 


This banner arrived in the mail that day, so we hung it up with one of the tablecloths we ordered. 
I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday.  Look at this dang festive waiting room.  I think when I grow up I want to decorate waiting rooms for Christmas as a living.
There was a hot air balloon flying over my school on Thursday the 13th.  See it?  It was more impressive in person. 

Elliott's cake, coming together.  This was before I poured on the glaze. 

Up next and next and next: A bunch of posts about Elliott's party and his birthday!


No comments: