Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pre-Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I'm writing this pre-gobble post on Wednesday afternoon. When I'm done I will be caught up to the very minute in the timeline!  It's a Thanksgiving miracle. 

On Sunday morning Elliott an I went to paint pottery with the sisterhood.  I put about four layers of cream colored paint on this plate.  We were joking that I should just fire it like that without adding any design. 

I'm done!

We had a full sisterhood crew that day!

Plus a bonus Elliott, because Michael and Spencer had gone to the Cardinals/Raiders game. 

We both painted gifts so I can't show you the finished products. 

On Sunday night, around 11:45 pm, we made the decision to take Spencer to the ER because he had coughed for three hours straight. 

This was me at around 4:30 am.  We were finally released at 6:00 am. 
I drove home, slept for two hours, and then went to work where I discovered two workers trying to fix our fire alarm system.  They were in my office ALL DAY. 


I needed an emergency cappuccino that afternoon to get through the rest of the day. 
I got a decent night's sleep on Monday night and then worked again on Tuesday.  We had our big Thanksgiving assembly that morning.  Look at our cute cheerleader squad. 

I got an email today that the table I ordered a month ago had finally been delivered to Kirkland's and was available for pick-up.  I stopped there after work to pick it up and then happened to see these two nativity paintings.  I bought the top one.  I'm so excited to take the turkeys down and get the Christmas up. 

And that is it!  Any more blogging I do would have to be speculation about the future.  

Gobble gobble everyone!

No comments: